Sunday, October 27, 2013

powered flying

I have no idea why it took us so long to figure this out. We finally joined the GA aero club based at Horsham and have wings not only to tow but also to go to places. Once it gets warmer we'll be flying to the ocean again.
In the meanwhile we did some flying around. It would be better to do it with closed fuel cap though. Luckily they are hanging on little chains so you don't loose them. All they do is bang on the wing especially once you put full flaps down for landing. It wasn't all my fault since I haven't filled the plane up but I, as a pilot, should have checked them before we went up. One more lesson learned and about 20 liters of fuel released in the air.

17

not a selfie this time

enjoying all the green - it's not gonna be here for long

with my first officer

looking down

good enough for everything


No comments:

Post a Comment